Mergers and Aquisitions
MERGER AND FEE ACQUISITION
Buying, Selling or Merging
Practice growth comes from delivering innovative and high quality services to clients, or through strategic acquisition or merger. Long term aims or partner succession and exit routes may be satisfied by a strategic merger or acquisition which can be key to a firm’s future success - but the process is fraught with dangers. Our experience will help you through every stage and every aspect of the process from sourcing a suitable merger partner to negotiating the best possible deal and overseeing the integration of the merged practices in order to ensure a profitable and secure business going forward.
Merger and Acquisition activity amongst accountancy firms is increasing. Most firms want to grow, making mergers and acquisitions more attractive. KATO’s Directors have a unique knowledge of the market through their consulting work.
KATO’s bespoke approach includes:
- Discussing and assessing partners’ aims and ambitions
- Producing an action plan to prepare for a purchase, sale or merger
- Detailed research of suitable candidates using the directors’ comprehensive knowledge of the market place and unique database
- Non-disclosure agreements and the provision of information
- Introduction of potential purchasers, partners or sellers
- Advising on/compiling Heads of Agreement documents and sale agreements
- Proactive support throughout the process